Today I’ve brought Kyle, from my WIP series that I’m writing with my best friend. (Don’t tell him… but he’s our favorite character to write.)
- Include these rules in your post
- Mention the creator- Anna (please pingback to the original post)
- Include the graphic in your post
- Thank the person that tagged you (and include the link to THEIR post so they know you’ve done the tag!)- Anna
Answerahem, ask one of your characters to answer these questions! (Make sure they read all the rules too!)
- Have your character answer all the questions
- Nominate as many or as few people as you like!
- Have fun! (Because, what’s the purpose of a tag if it isn’t fun?!?!)
- What’s your full name?
Kyle Ekrian Erwing.
- How old are you?
I’m nineteen. Most of the Captains think I am way too young to be the Sixth Lieutenant, but Cole says I’m qualified, and that’s all that matters.
- Where do you live? (You can be as specific as you want)
That’s a bit of a hard one. Most of my siblings live in Tal Restoncea, and sometimes I do as well. But Lerni and I are a part of a traveling acting group, and that’s where we spend most of our time. I guess you could say I live everywhere.
- What has been your greatest achievement in life?
Umm… nobody would believe me if I told them it was my learning every line the troupe has ever written by heart… so… becoming Sixth Lieutenant at only seventeen?
- Do you have friends? Enemies?
Do I have enemies? My dear interviewer, do you even have to ask? Other then the Black-Hearted and all his people, I have probably made enemies with quite a few elves. Second Captain Cestone, for one. As for friends, irony, there’s a smaller list. Shoshanna, Finnly and Farren, and maybe a few elves from the troupe.
- What’s your hobby/hobbies?
Acting is great—I love making people laugh—and I like training with Cole. He would protest to this… but I know I’m faster than him.
- How would you describe your personality? Introvert, extrovert, neat, not-so neat, etc.
I have a feeling I’m going to be saying something much different than what my siblings think…
*inserts myself.* Yes, he’s right. *ignores his smirk.* I’ll just tell you all the truth, and let him think about the next question… He seems kind of like an ambivert. He acts kind of extroverted, but he actually likes to be alone at times, and sometimes his constant jokes are a way to cover up his feelings. And he says he’s neat… but he’s really not. *Lets him talk again.*
- Describe your family. Siblings, parents, pets, etc.
I have an older sister and brother, Lerni and Cole, and a younger sister and brother, Arlin and Eandor. Cole is the best big brother anyone could ever have and everyone says Eandor looks like a mini version of me (Even though I can’t really see it.). I’d probably be dead by now if it weren’t for Lerni (Actually… considering my family… all of us would be dead if it weren’t for her.). Arlin is the most skilled Galaryen rider I’ve ever seen, and absolutely loves my nickname for her. My parents were… my parents were killed in an attack by Garond four years ago.
- Walnuts and Brownies, yay or nay? (I feel like this is an important question)
Uhhh… I have no idea what either of those are. Are they supposed to be edible? They don’t sound that… delectable.
- Favorite book to read, or if you don’t like to read, something else you like to do?
I’m not really a reader. Eandor is though! I probably can’t even count the amount of books he’s read. I like to study maps with Cole, and go on scouting trips for Tal Restoncea. (One of those even took me into the Northern Woods. I was mad at the time, but turns out, I ended up needing that knowledge. Figures.)
- BONUS! If you had a choice, what would you tell your authors? Would you want them to change your story? Explain.
Wait… I have authors? Okay… that’s not at all scary.
I guess I would tell them the let me get away with things more often. Cole and Arlin spoil my pranks too much.
Thanks for the tag, Anna and Bree! I better get Kyle back to Tal Undomo Restoncea… this next scene is in need of him.